Wednesday, August 04, 2004

here i am, blogging again.. really muz get my bro to check out my blog soon, in case he still thinks i live in a well, not knowing wat a blog is.. juz finished lessons today, only 2 today, but both tuts, but both quite zo bo one.. my roommate is now reminding me to get a wife again.. and today one guy in my tut actually told us he's going to get married nxt tues and will not come for lessons!!! my gdness.. anyway, later im getting out of ntu, meeting humans out of sch.. juz now some of my classmates said ntu hall life is quite boring so far - i agree too..

1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES... go get a wife quick... there are so many eligible ladies out there in NIE waiting for u... watcha waiting for? For me to organise a Bachelor's Contest juz for u? Hmm... sounds like a great idea... can get the ladies to participate for a cheap registration fee of 50 bucks. We split half-half since I'm ya manager k?

Your Concerned Roommate

6:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home