Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This list is kinda late this year, usually its a month before, but anyhow..

Here it goes: (in no particular order of merit or importance or intensity of desire)


1. A new phone. For instance, Nokia N95 or Sony Ericsson K800i. Old but nice models.

2. Some new albums. For instance, Beautiful Seed by Corrinne May, OK by Zhang Zhen Yue, Milubing by Milubing. 

3. A new watch. For instance, Skin by Swatch.

4. A new book. For instance, Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt, any good Chinese book (fiction).

5. A new pair of sneakers. For instance, good running shoes from Asics. (I should invest in one since I like to run and have signed up for the Sheares Bridge Run and Standard Chartered Run.)

6. No more paint or scribblings of my house number outside my flat.

7. My students who are re-taking the mother tongue o level paper to score the grade they truly deserve.

8. PRSSCO to turn into a fun and warm place to learn and grow in.

9. Students to truly appreciate their teachers and not turn into nasty devils who think teachers are there for them to play with. (Wake up lah!)

10. An authentic and deep hunger for the Word and the Lord's presence.

Such simple wants I have.


*Oh, btw, if you guyz forgot, W.I.S.H.List is simply the WhatIShouldHaveList.

3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Sngs Alumni said...

You can take number 3 off your list; I can't promise that it'll be Skin, but it'll be a Swatch, how about it?

I also want to offer to update your blog template, but ONLY if you want to. Let me know :-)

10:32 pm

 
Blogger gnoliew said...

Hi! Hahah, I'd been wanting to change my blog template too! Getting kinda boring liaoz.. Pls help me change to another cool one! And pls dun buy me the swatch. Dun spend the money. Thanks tho.

11:09 pm

 
Blogger Sngs Alumni said...

Don't worry about the watch is all I'm saying... you know me lah, if I have lobang I will use. :-)


And tell me what kind of template you're looking for la; you want a black one again? Change your password and email me the new temporary one; I'll do something nice.

We should do this when we are both online.

1:46 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home