Sunday, September 05, 2004

well, from the title of this blog entry, its clear that this week is a rather relaxed week for me. for one, there is no ped 513, that's why you dun see me typing an entry 1530, when lesson starts. which is also why you see me typing an entry now, at 1115, because i have not been doing any, i repeat, ANY, work the whole of yest and today. so im here in the cold comp lab, with some mooncakes and a couple of friends, trying to ease some of the guilt. reason for me being slack this week is because last week waz totally horrendous. I WAZ SO STRESSED OUT BY MY ESSAY THAT I WOKE UP ONE MORNING WITH A PSYCHOLOGIST'S NAME IN MY MIND THE FIRST THING IN THE MORN! super duper no life! cannot make it! loser! mugger toad! so thats why i decided to declare one wk off for myself this wk. also this is the wk leading up to sunday. as the chinese saying goes, this is the 暴风雨来临之前平静的时刻, coz after this wk, its gonna be a whirlwind of events tornado-ing their way through my life. first up is the 1-wk sch attachment, then its a mountain-full of assignments due end sept, beginning oct and mid-oct. i hope i can still breathe then man. anyway, im gonna go to do something. [now this is a really silly statement, coz you will almost alwaz be doing something. even if you go off doing nothing, thats doing something. but then again, this statement abt the previous statement is also nonsense, so we can see nonsense begets nonsense - this law of reap and sow.. more nonsense]
have i missed the point of "a relaxed week"?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home