Thursday, August 03, 2006

did you guess it right?!

[in all gurmit-ish gusto] the lines are closed.

as of 0308060019, the votes stand at

off-in-lieu hol - 6 votes (50%)
my birthday - 1 vote (8%)
some birthday - 0 votes (0%)
release of chinese o level results - 5 votes (42%)

well, the countdown waz for..
[drum roll] the 2nd birthday of my bloggie!
(which means, sad to say, nobody guessed the purpose of the countdown correctly)


my blog has turned 2!
in all nostalgia, lets take a look at my inaugural blog entry on 3 aug 2004..

entry title: blogging..
entry: blogging has finally arrived for me.. after my bro and the whole world have been using it for millions of yrs, i am juz getting acquainted with it.. and i thot it waz juz one of those fads to fade away in 3 mths.. nvr did i realise that the classmate sitting beside me has been using it for 6(!!!) yrs already.. and i happily bochup a blog addy my friend sent me some yrs ago, thinking it too much of a hassle to have to go online juz to know abt the intricacies of pple's daily lives.. but now, here i am..

as can be seen, the blog has come a long way since its inception and has grown, both in terms of length and maturity of writing. over the past 2 yrs, the content, readership and IT-quotient* have also multiplied by quite a bit. all thanks to God and the many readers and fellow bloggers who have kept me motivated.

*now, im trying to further up the IT-quotient by learning how to embed music into my blog, both for my own, and for the class one im doing up. anyone care to teach? but b4 i have learnt dat, you will have to bear with the silent birthday song..

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to hahahihaveablogtoo
happy birthday to you!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home