Tuesday, October 12, 2004

one of my struggles recently is my financial situation, and i find it so hard to trust the Lord for it. but as i learnt to trust the Lord, i saw how the Lord brought me thru' it all...

these recent wks i waz short on cash, and many a time, i had to go out with my wallet not having any legal tender at all. but as i trusted the Lord as my Jehovah Jireh, i waz able to, more confidently each time, go out and not have to worry there waz no cash in my wallet.

once, i did not have enough money in my bank even to top up my farecard, and the Lord provided my bro to provide me with the 10 bucks. the amazing thing waz his wallet had exactly 10 bucks as well, as tho the money waz prepared to lend me.

then cash level became really low, and i juz had to wait till payday. but then i decided, out of the blue, to pack up one of my cupboards, and lo and behold, i found a red packet dat my aunt gave to me during my bday this yr. i din remember dat i had it still, and the money inside waz not used up yet! i waz really thrilled. God really provided for me in my time of need.

however, after dat, my mum needed 20 bucks fr me, and dat waz exactly the amt i found in the red pkt, and i waz a little disappointed - wat juz came into my hands had to go out of my hands so quickly, and at such a time like this. it waz as tho the money waz prepared for my mother (as it waz the exact amt she needed), and not for me.

but God reminded me dat wateva He has given, He can take away. and somehow, i did not feel as sad as i thot i wld be, coz i knew dat the Lord has been faithful in providing, and will con't to provide for me abundantly.

and as i started the wk off w/o any cash in hand, i waz at peace, coz i noe the Lord will con't to provide. i thank God dat my faith and trust in Him grew thru' this experience, and now i can trust Him more.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home