Tuesday, August 16, 2005

before you go any further, go to the blog entry stated above.

then read this.

the complete gnoliew W.I.S.H. (What I Should Have) list:

1. a happy family
2. decent savings
3. cds - john jackson, oudeyang, sunyanzi (coming out), jay chou (coming out)
4. samsung e730c
5. be debtless
6. eternally more sleep
7. holiness
8. more love for my family
9. closer closer closer to Jesus
10. lasting deep real connectedness to my students
11. a sling bag the size between my giant crumpler and the semi-mini black scout bag
12. more happz short-sleeved shirts
13. more happz polo tees
14. definitely more happz tees
15. and definitely more happz berms
16. my dad, mom, bro to go to church with me
17. my dad, mom, bro to see Jesus
18. my dad, mom, bro to know Jesus
19. my dad, mom, bro to accept Jesus
20. a room dat tidies itself up
21. a major party where i see all, and i really mean all (ie fr pre-pri to pri to sec to jc to uni to army to nie to now) my friends
22. then again, mabbe not..
23. real repentance
24. brokenness
25. total 'sold-out'-ness to Jesus
26. dat 27 would come slower..

3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Sngs Alumni said...

Give me all the contacts and I'll arrange #21 for you... AND YOU KNOW I'M CAPABLE OF DOING THIS :) so I only say this half in jest. I can make it happen...

11:57 pm

 
Blogger adinahaes said...

your last wish a bit difficult to grant leh...

i also want my 25th to come slower....=(

5:16 pm

 
Blogger adinahaes said...

your last wish a bit difficult to grant leh...

i also want my 25th to come slower....=(

5:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home