Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ok, this probably counts as one of my durh-est posts. I just want to say that I'M AT RAFFLES LINK PACIFIC COFFEE COMPANY NOW. They have 2 computers here for customers to use, and its kinda not crowded here, so I just logged on to MSN and Blogger to commemorate the event. Hahah. I've been here the whole afternoon, marking and helping my friend to mark, and I'm feeling super hungry now but we are still waiting for more friends to come so we can go eat dinner at either Suntec or Marina Square - both of which have many many happening food places. Anyway, in a rather random fashion, I witnessed 3 smoking students yesterday. Although I already knew way before that they smoke, it was still sad and sianz to see them in action right before my eyes. Ok, I hope my friend comes soon. I'm famished. Ok, end of durh post.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home