Sunday, September 24, 2006

ok, this post might sound as durh as the previous one to some of you, but when it happened, i waz actually quite amazed. most of you readers are prolly very well-verse with the skills involved, but i waz juz rather impressed by the fact dat pple like to do such things in their free time. its rather interesting actually. considering dat i like to dabble in such creative stuff, i might actually be intd in it soon (ive already got my copy of the adobe photoshop). :) and there are so many cool fonts ard! (ok, i sound sua gu..)

anyway, my student noted dat my msn pic is rather dark, so he decided to spruce it up for me. however, he not only made it brighter, he also embellished it with some patterns. here's how it happened:

from this..

to this..

to this.. ta-da!

credits: design - syx . caption - my own

p/s: ok, im suddenly inspired to do up my other pix. watch this space!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home