Sunday, May 01, 2005

well, its been a really really really long time, and im surprised my blog is not closed down yet. and im more surprised my blog actually has fans, and my friends asked me why have i not been blogging for so long. well, for one, i had been in the business of practicum, and was totally tired at the end of each day to bother to login and blog.

anyway, practicum came and went, much faster than i had expected, and left in me bittersweet memories. im already beginning to miss my students, but yet if you ask me do i really want to go back to my practicum school, my mind is undecided. altho i think its leaning more and more towards going back.

juz a little summary on my practicum. i had 3 classes, sec 1 exp, sec 2 exp, sec 3 normal acad. well, each class has its own share of interesting characters, particularly the sec 3 class. wat a crue of colourful personalities i met this past 10 wks. and ironically, though they were the most tricky among the 3 classes, i muz admit they made the deepest impression on me, and im beginning to think i'll miss them the most too.

nxt wk, im gonna go back to nie, then its waiting for my posting, which will determine where i'll be for the nxt couple of yrs. shudder.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home